YMHC is happy to announce the continuation of our adult hockey leaguefor the 2018 / 2019 season.
The details of our adult league are as follows:
- Players must be age 18 or older
- Cost: $300 per person; please make cheques payable to York Mills Hockey Club
- Season: Sunday October 21, 2018 to Sunday March 3, 2019
- Time: 10pm
- Location: York Mills Arena (Bayview and York Mills)
- Players must provide their own equipment including 1 white / dark jersey. Helmets are mandatory.
- A minimum of 20 participants is required to operate this league. Participation will be limited so priority will be given on a 1st come 1st serve basis.
- Participants children do not have to be associated with YMHC
- Communications will be made using teamSNAP. Upon registration, you will be sent a teamSNAP invitation – please accept as the schedule and player status will be posted here.
- The YMHC Adult Hockey league is an affiliate of the Adult Safe Hockey League
Please be advised that Jamie Petch will act as the league convenor. He will act as the Adult league representative with YMHC. He will also make sure that only fully paid registered members participate. No exceptions will be made.
Please circulated details of our league to any friends who may be interested. They must 1st contact the YMHC Registrar in advance – they can not just particiuapte without registration.
Registration: Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Wednesday October 17, 2018. The subject line of your email should read: “YMHC Adult League: your name”. Please provide the following information:
- Full home address including postal code
- Cell phone / email
- Position: player or goalie
Please mail all cheques along with a copy of your registration email to YMHC Registrar, 24 Foursome Crescent, Toronto, ON, M2P 1W2.