This page was last updated: July 2022
YMHC is happy to announce the continuation of our adult hockey league for the 2022 season.
The details of our adult league are as follows:
- Players must be age 18 or older
- Cost: $550 per person; please make cheques payable to York Mills Hockey Club
- Season: Sunday October 16, 2022 to Sunday March 26, 2023. No play Sunday Dec 18 / 25 2022 or Jan12, 2023.
- Time: 10pm
- Location: York Mills Arena (Bayview and York Mills)
- Format: At present league play is a pick up format. Play is currently not based on organized teams.
- Players must provide their own equipment including 1 white / dark jersey. Helmets are mandatory.
- 22 participants is required to operate this league. Participation will be limited so priority will be given on a 1st come 1st serve basis.
- Participants children do not have to be associated with YMHC
- The YMHC Adult Hockey league is an affiliate of the Adult Safe Hockey League
Please be advised that Bob Makarechian will act as the league convenor. He will act as the Adult league representative with YMHC. He will also make sure that only fully paid registered members participate. No exceptions will be made.
Registration for the 2022 season will limited to 22 players. They must 1st contact the YMHC Registrar in advance – they can not just participate without registration.
Registration: Please send an email to email@example.com not later than Wednesday October 12, 2022. The subject line of your email should read: “YMHC Adult League: your name”. Please provide the following information:
- Full home address including postal code
- Cell phone / email
- Position: player or goalie
Please mail all cheques along with a copy of your registration email to YMHC Registrar, 24 Foursome Crescent, Toronto, ON, M2P 1W2.