- Sessions: We are offering 2 sessions of 8 lessons each, a fall and winter session.
Fall sessions begin: October 16 to December 4, 2022.
Winter session begins: January 8 to March 5, 2023 (no session Feb 19, 2023).
- Program: Participant's should have no previous hockey experience.
Participants' should have the ability to get up and down and walking or striding are helpful.
Participants' are to bring a stick and wear full hockey equipment.
- Equipment: Players must wear full hockey equipment including helmet, shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves, hockey pants and shin pads. YMHC provides a sweater and pair of hockey socks.
Mouth guards are highly recommended.
- Priority Placement: Participants' of our program will be given priority into the YMHC House League Program in connection with the 2023 / 2024 season.
- Eligibility: Participants must be born in 2016 or 2017 (age 5 and 6).
Registration opens on May 2nd for the 2022-2023 season.
All registrations must take place in the new Hockey Canada Registration (HCR 3.0).
Need some more help? Click here for detailed instructions on registering via the HCR 3.0. Try these YouTube links: Registration for New Participant Tutorial: https://youtu.be/YkieQvsiOu8 or Registration for Existing Participants Tutorial: https://youtu.be/b1FkCsrLni0
If during registration, you are told you require a transfer, please email the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serving the York Mills neighbourhood and surrounding communities. York Mills, St. Andrew-Windfields, Windfields, Hoggs Hollow, Bayview Village, Armour Heights, Lansing-Westgate, Willowdale, North York, Toronto.