There's no better way to get involved in your community and stay connected to the game than by joining one of YMHC's House League teams. Our House League program is a fun, safe and inclusive hockey program that is open to players of all ages and skill levels. Our carefully constructed teams ensure balanced competition, while additional weekly/biweekly skills sessions help young players maximize their development.
- Fun, safe, and inclusive hockey program open to players of all ages and skill levels
- U7/U8 one game and one practice per week
- U9/U10/U11/U12/U13/U14 one game per week and one practice alternating weeks
- U15/U16/U17/U18 one game per week
- Evaluations are used to create teams that offer balanced competition, readjusting when required
- Skill levels are accommodated for with separate lines.
- Opportunity to have fun playing the sport you love and make new friends.
- Feel safe and included in a welcoming community.
For more information on our House League Hockey Program in Toronto, Get In Touch Today!
Serving the York Mills neighbourhood and surrounding communities. York Mills, St. Andrew-Windfields, Windfields, Hoggs Hollow, Bayview Village, Armour Heights, Lansing-Westgate, Willowdale, North York, Toronto.